A couple of years ago, I made these dot-painted mugs from Martha Stewart as Christmas gifts. For this year, I've decided to do a little something else inspired by the monogram templates from this project (to be revealed when the gifts have been given!).
I've got a couple other ideas up my sleeve right now too, but again, all to be revealed in time.
Instead I leave you with some gifts I've made for Christmases past (and other gift-giving occasions):
- Teacup candles (also here)
- Bed warmers (mine were filled with corn, but here's a similar idea)
- Decorated cookies
- Ribbon wrapped vase (not my original inspiration, but the same idea)
- Etched glass vases (tutorial here)
- Photo calendars (designed & printed at home/bound at Kinkos, but this is a fun idea too)
- Mosaic flower pots (I did these many moons ago so have no images of my own, but there's one tutorial here)