Tuesday, December 14, 2010

12 - outdoor decorations



So this is not much of a craft per se, but I did get all the items at a craft store (Hobby Lobby half off, what else?!)... here's my outdoor decorating for this year.
To combat all the over-the-top decorators in my neighborhood (of which there are many), I kept it simple and classy with oversized ornaments - to which I attached ribbon and tacked up behind the porch lintel. Then we just did some lights on the banister and my wreath on the door.
I like that the lights give us some night-time festivity but that with the ornaments, there's also daylight fun.

Here are some other classy outdoor decorating ideas that I might consider for future years:

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving the wreath trio!

    Amanda
    todaystoptwenty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...