Friday, April 15, 2011

bow projects

I'm kind of in love with my bow tee right now... If you like big bows too, here's a round up of projects for you:

Wearable:
A while ago I made this jaunty bow necklace out of a piece of leather and a chain.


Momtastic sewed this cute fabric bow belt.


I Still Love You has a tutorial for a fun leather bow cuff.

And of course there are lots of ways to make a bow headband - here's a simple ribbon bow headband from M&J Trimming plus a genius bow headband from ripped tights idea from Megan Nielsen.

For the home:
Say Yes to Hoboken made this adorable bow pillow; the bow is a modification of the tutorials I followed on the tee - i.e. it's achievable for beginner sewers! (Also, while we're on the subject of bow pillows, you have to check out this adorable one on Etsy.)

 How easy and fun is this bow napkin from Martha Stewart?!


 [all photos from source listed above them]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...