Friday, October 7, 2011

magnolia leaf wreath, take two

I really loved my ombre magnolia leaf wreath, but now that it's been up for a little while, the nice vibrant colors have really faded. The leaves are still holding up well, but it just doesn't give off the same effect with the duller browns, so I decided to give it new life with some spray paint.
looking a little blah compared to the original....
shiny & new!

I had this bronze spray paint around from a previous project and thought it would be nice for fall. With a couple quick coats and the addition of a few berry sprigs (picked up at Hobby Lobby last year), I have a whole new wreath.

1 comment:

  1. wow- this is gorgeous. I'm adding it to my Pinterest wreath board- I may even get around to 'copying' it one day.......

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...