Friday, November 4, 2011

five things friday

Five crafty things I'm enjoying/copying this week:

1. Online magazines with lots of great DIY decorating ideas, especially The Holiday Guide from Emily Henderson and House of Fifty.

                                                                 Source: littlegreennotebook.blogspot.com via Sabrina on Pinterest

2. This chair reupholstery guide from Little Green Notebook - I hope to finish my own chair this weekend.

                                                                Source: somethingturquoise.com via Anne on Pinterest

3. I love these fancy champagne glasses from Something Turquoise done with glitter paint from the new Martha Stewart line. I've been looking for an excuse to buy some of these, and now I think I've found it!

4. Giveaway Day at Tatertots & Jello, where you can enter to win (amongst other things) a $50 gift card to Oh My Crafts and a $50 value stencil from Royal Design Studio. I could think of lots of projects to do with these!

                                                                     Source: vivaamore.tumblr.com via Anne on Pinterest

5. Isn't this a great re-use for pumpkins now that Halloween is over? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...