Wednesday, February 23, 2011

spring fever

After a week of sunshine and above-average temperatures, I've got some serious spring fever. We're getting back to more February-like weather this week, but I'm hanging on to spring by rounding up some fresh and springy craft ideas for around the house:

Quilted coasters from A Pretty Cool Life on Tatertots & Jello

Painted acorn wreath from MADE

Spring napkins from the Purl Bee

Grass candles from Martha Stewart

Eggshell votives from Martha Stewart

Colorful silhouettes from Tatertots & Jello

3 comments:

  1. I generally try to avoid Martha Stewart but I have to admit those eggshell votives are SO CUTE. I may need to try to make some for Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had those napkins on my to-do list for EVER! They are just too darn cute! And I think would look good with some printed fabrics too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gosh, such an awesome inspiration post. love them all.

    love napkins are just yummy, but of course i love ric rac!

    thanks for linking up to the SPRING FLING!

    happy weekend.
    kellie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...