Because I liked those, and also because I apparently like making wreaths that take a long time (exhibit A), I wanted to take the above inspiration and make a springy wreath. Lo and behold, Martha Stewart makes a hydrangea punch, so after picking that up on sale, off I went.
- 5-6 sheets of 12X12 paper
- Hydrangea (or other similar flower shape) craft punch
- Wreath form
- Glue gun
- Ribbon for hanging
- Consider covering/spray painting the wreath form something similar to your paper color. I didn't really think of this until it was too late - I don't mind the little bits of green peeking through that much though.
- Use two close shades of the same color paper to give it some depth, like a real hydrangea.
- Don't bother covering the back, this way it will lay flat.
- Line up some good stuff on the DVR as you'll be at this a while...