Friday, March 9, 2012

five things friday: spring projects edition

I never quite made it with my good intentions for most of the holiday/seasonal decorating lately, so I thought I'd better get a jump start on Easter/spring ideas if I want to make them happen... And these five ideas are so cute, how could you not want to do them all?

           
Source: purlbee.com via Debbie on Pinterest
1. Easter bags from the Purlbee (they always have the cutest ideas).


Source: marthastewart.com via Vicki on Pinterest
2. Hanging eggs on pretty branches is a great decorating/centerpiece idea.


3. If you're impatiently awaiting outdoor blooms, you can make your own indoors!

        
4. Simple cupcakes fit the season with a few eggs nestled into the frosting.



Source: etsy.com via Anna on Pinterest
5. Spring makes me want to fill the house with greens after winter - moss-covered letters 
are a fun wreath alternative.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...