1. Dot decorations: sticking with the dot theme from the napkins, these would be easy decorations to put together with metallic papers.
2. Shiny centerpiece: turn mini Christmas ornaments into New Year's Eve table decorations by displaying them in champagne flutes!
3. DIY party crackers: make your own party crackers to pop open at your party - you can personalize the little trinkets inside for your guests, and don't forget to make the tissue paper crowns to fold up and tuck inside!
4. Glittered champagne flutes: glitter is always festive, and everyone will be able to tell their glass apart!
5. Sequin shoe clips: this isn't a tutorial, but how cute are these sequin shoe clips from ban.do for a New Year's Eve party? They've got to be DIY-able...