Wednesday, December 8, 2010

8 - gift tags



When I have time, I like to make a little something fun for tags on my gifts. Last year I frosted some gingerbread ornament cookies for tags on my nephew's gifts. The tags were more of a hit than the gifts at the time...

This year I used my rounded rectangle punch to make my own tags out of some thin cardboard (repurposed from the backing of a notepad), and then I just took my red Sharpie pen to them. Usually I'm too much of a perfectionist to do a hand-drawn look, but I think they're kind of fun and look good with this year's Ikea wrapping paper, so I'm going with this simple approach.

If you just want to print some cute paper tags, here is a roundup of some fabulous printables:
I tied them on with the leftover gold elastic from my ornament making.

1 comment:

  1. Anne, I'm just so impressed with everything. And now I don't have to think up any of my own crafts (the Christmas calendars are getting a bit old...) now I will just pick a day and copy you. LOVE THIS BLOG!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...