Monday, August 1, 2011

work with what you've got challenge

This week I was inspired by the Pinterest Challenge announced over at Young House Love - a challenge to actually make some of those projects we've all been pinning away on the inspiration boards. I've got 73 ideas stocked up on my "projects to make" board, and I think I've gotten around to, um, two? Good idea to start trying some out.

I'm also way too good at stocking up on craft supplies - there's all kinds of stuff down in the craft center that I picked up with some vague notion of a project and haven't yet gotten around to using. So in addition, I'm challenging myself to a week of working (crafting) with what I've got before I accumulate any new supplies. Stay tuned for what I'm making, and at the end, come share your projects!


(In my defense - it's easy to just stock up on supplies and not do anything with them... an art unto themselves!)
                                                                     Source: push-pins.tumblr.com via Casa Andersen on Pinterest

                                                                             Source: cocokelley.blogspot.com via Juli on Pinterest

                                                                                 Source: designmom.com via Jenny on Pinterest

                                                                                 Source: shelterness.com via C.J. on Pinterest





                                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...