Sunday, August 21, 2011

house crafting to do list

I'm busy enjoying the last weeks of summer with family visits and a beach vacation starting tomorrow, so crafting is on hiatus again around here. But when my normal routine resumes, I have a whole bunch of house-related projects I'd love to get to...

First up, I'm thinking of putting together some sort of gallery wall in the living room.
                                                                       Source: younghouselove.com via Anne on Pinterest


I'm also considering jazzing up the bookshelves.
                                                                        Source: flickr.com via Anne on Pinterest


The kitchen window is bare and could use a fun shade - thinking of trying this tutorial for a DIY roman shade.
                                                                Source: littlegreennotebook.blogspot.com via Anne on Pinterest


I picked up a roadside rescue chair that needs some love - this furniture redo tutorial is great.

                                                                   Source: littlegreennotebook.blogspot.com via Anne on Pinterest


I love poufs, but they're a bit pricey - this looks like a potentially doable DIY.
                                                                               Source: curbly.com via Anne on Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. I'd also like to do some sort of gallery in my new bedroom, similar to the one you've pictured here =)

    star-crossed smile

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...