Thursday, August 11, 2011

summer deck

The CSI Project is showcasing porches, terraces, and patios this week. So I thought I'd share a couple photos of the full deck, after the couple of painting projects I did out there to spruce up the patio set. The furniture was an inexpensive set from Ikea last summer, and I added a $25 Ikea umbrella this summer, plus a clearance set of citronella candles from Home Goods (our back yard is rather buggy). Our tiny little grill is out there too, and a couple of potted flower arrangements that used to be really pretty but were kind of killed off by the heat...


It's a lot more inviting with the updates, and I'm looking forward to actually using it, now that the temperature outside is a bit more bearable. Details on the painted chair cushions I did are here, and the placemats are here.
cushion after

Visit thecsiproject.com


2 comments:

  1. I popped over from the CSI Project! I love the seat cushions. Such a great way to brighten up your deck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just pinned this. So cute, I love the seat cushions too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...